"What Vegetable Gardening Questions Would You Ask A 179-Year Old
Can't think of where to start? That's okay.
I want to answer all of your vegetable gardening questions and teach you all of the tips and secrets I use to grow a great garden.
And I'd really like to talk about organic gardening practices - the pros and cons.
Hi, I'm Geefrank and I'm a garden gnome. Yes, I really am 179-years old. For more about me and the other gnomes in my village, click on the Garden Gnomes button on the left.
Whether you are vegetable gardening for great quality food, to save money, for exercise or just for the joy of a very rewarding hobby, this site will make you a better gardener.
- Garden Gnome Wisdom
- This garden gnome is the world’s best gardener, but gnomes are shy and keep to themselves. Geefrank, at 179-years young, will change all that, while sharing his garden wisdom.
- Organic Gardening, Or Not?
- Is organic gardening really best? Can I really grow a bountiful pest free vegetable garden without chemicals? Geefrank finally tells you the truth.
- A Victory Garden For Today’s Challenges
- A victory garden is good for your health, your pocketbook and the nation. They could add more than $22 billion dollars to the nations economy annually.
- Garden Soil Science - A Worm's Eye View
- Knowing this little bit of garden soil science will guarantee your gardening success in any soil, anywhere. Not knowing these few facts about soil types can spell…
- What Is The Best Fertilizer For Your Garden?
- Plants need chemical nutrients to grow. Fertilizer is any substance, organic or not, used to provide those nutrients. But, some are far more effective.
- A Great Homemade Organic Fertilizer That Will Save You Money
- My homemade organic fertilizer recipe will make your garden the pride of the neighborhood and save you a bucket of money. It’s a great time to go organic.
- Compost Is The Gardener’s Gold
- Compost is fast food for your plants, providing essential plant nutrients for your organic garden. It is easy to make and will help you feed your veggies cheap!
- Organic Pest Control – Don’t Poison Your Family
- Organic pest control methods make it possible to protect your harvest without using harmful poisons. Here are the natural solutions to keep the pests at bay.
- Organic Weed Control – No Weeds And No Poisons Either
- Organic weed control is easier that you think with today’s tools and methods. No need to use poisoning herbicides. Try these tips and recipes:
- Raised Garden Beds Out-Produce All Other Methods
- Raised garden beds will produce more vegetables in less space with less work than any other method of gardening. Here is why.
- Growing Tomatoes – Geefrank’s Top Ten Tips
- Growing tomatoes are a snap if you follow these time-tested tips. You’ll grow healthier plants and harvest huge buckets of ripe homegrown tomatoes long before your neighbors.
- Growing Vegetables
- Get great results growing vegetables. Learn the secret needs of each vegetable and you’ll be able to grow them by the bushel like a garden gnome.
- Contact Us, please.
- If you have a comment or suggestion about our site, we look forward to receiving your input. If you have a questions we will gladly try and answer those, too.
- If you gives us any information about yourself, we will keep it striclty confidential and won't share it with anyone.